Drastically improve fleet safety and visibility with our proven system!
Rochester SP Spray Suppressant System works by taking water, dirt, grime and chemicals on the road that are thrown up by vehicle wheels and then redirects it back to the road surface, minimizing the effect on other drivers. Rochester SP’s Spray Suppressant systems can help improve driver visibility by up to 97%, which means that the safety of both the driver and surrounding vehicles is drastically improved.
With its ability to redirect road elements away from the truck or trailer, spay suppressant is also effective in keeping the vehicle cleaner, with its signage or logo more apparent. With just a minimal investment, you can help increase the safety, integrity and appearance of your fleet or individual vehicle!
Benefits & Features Include:
- Improves visibility as much as 97% -helps keep your drivers and surrounding vehicles safe!
- Helps truck signage to look better longer and stay cleaner
- Easy to install and maintain
- Economical cost to outfit entire fleets
- Durable poly fibers are strong, won’t break
- Trucks stay cleaner and signage looks better
- Multiple sizes and shapes fit most vehicles
- Unique design helps prevent brake/tire heat build up
- Two mounting options – Flexible rubber-wire and aluminum – can be applied to any tractor-trailer configuration
- Rubber-wire application method allows radius side mounting for tractor steer wheels, tanker fenders, quarter fenders, and school bus steer wheels
At Rochester SP, we’re proud to say that 100% of our products are made in New York, USA. We use only the highest quality in materials and manufacturing processes for superior quality that you can count on. When it comes to your truck or fleet, trust Rochester SP! Contact us today for a fast, free quote!